Background Check

Thursday, August 11, 2011
First I want to welcome everyone to my page! So.. WELCOME :) Now I want to take a minute to let everyone know a little about myself. I'm Amy. I'm 22 and I was born,raised, and still live in Mississippi with my wonderful husband Chris. My husband and I have been together for 3 years and married for 1. Chris is in the Mississippi Army National Guard. We are about to go through our first deployment and that was my motivation for starting this blog. I wanted something to use up some of my time while he's gone and a way to hopefully help others.
Here's some other facts about me....1) I have two brothers,one half sister, and 3 sister in laws. 2) Chris and I have no children. 3) We do however have  two fur babies Lucy (cat) and Wiggles (Chocolate Lab/chow mix) 4)Chris wants to go active Army when he gets back 4) I pride myself on being as honest as possible. Yes, I slip up every now and then but, hey who doesn't? 5) I'm a ginger and I like it that way. Though I do like to add color to my hair I can never bring myself to dye all of it
I think that's enough of pointless facts for now. I really hope everyone will enjoy my blog and will go through this journey with me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment